Welcome to The Village at Southlake
In the picturesque and inspiring community of The Village at Southlake, residents experience the ultimate in carefree upscale retirement living.
Imagine warm springs, lazy summers, glorious falls and mild winters. Residents of The Village at Southlake enjoy custom built cottages, beautiful garden homes and spacious apartments, as well as a myriad of amenities and services combined to create an atmosphere that encourages independent, enriched and active senior lifestyles.
Here, within our village, Southlake residents find themselves among friends – people who share a zest for life and who truly appreciate and enjoy the culture, golf, shopping and fine dining available in this Lexington community. Whether it’s carefree fishing on Lake Murray or old movies and fresh popcorn in the community theatre, Southlake offers something for everyone.
We welcome you to The Village at Southlake – where exceptional amenities, a variety of lifestyle options and a picturesque setting provide you with all the right reasons in any season to make us your new home.
- 123 Gibson Road
Lexington, SC 29072-3488
- (803) 356-1158
Amenities & Details
- Housekeeping, laundry
- Pets allowed
- Washer/ Dryer in Every Residence
- Heated, Enclosed Swimming Pool
- A Variety of Floor Plans and Living Options
- Community Theatre
- Hemingway Lounge
- Exercise and Fitness center
- Full kitchens in all apartments, Garden Homes and Cottages
- Spacious Clubhouse
- Game and Craft Room
- Courtyards and Garden Areas
- Walking Paths
- Engaging Activities
- Three Delicious Home-Cooked Meals Daily
- Al Fresco Dining
- Completely maintenance free, inside and out
- All Utilities and Cable (except telephone)
- Local Prescription Delivery
- Scheduled Outings and Activities
- One and two bedroom Garden Homes and Cottages
- Full bathroom and shower in each residence
- Full kitchens in all floor plans
- 24-hour staffing
- Emergency call system
- Full-time Life Activity Director
- Night Watchman
Thank you to everyone who helped support the Blue Harbor Walk to End Alzheimer’s Team this year! We raised $3,000 for the Alzheimer’s Association and had an enjoyable day with our community partners. Read on...