Discover a beautiful senior living community in Fort Myers.
Barkley Place Senior Living is located in a quiet, charming neighborhood, with shopping, restaurants and local attractions just around the corner.
From the beautiful sun porches, balconies, and manicured grounds to the fitness center, library, pool and social gathering spaces, we offer premium amenities that make for a full life.
We understand our residents want to do the things they love the most, and every day here is filled with activity and possibility. We have been serving area residents for more than 20 years. We stand out among the other independent and assisted living homes in Fort Myers, because the dedicated, compassionate nature of our staff truly sets us apart.
Listening. Serving. Caring. These things matter to you, and to us.
- (239) 939-3553
Amenities & Details
- Beauty salon
- Pets allowed
- Deluxe Studio, One and Two Bedroom Apartments
- One or More Baths
- Bathrooms and Showers Designed for Safety and Comfort
- Many Apartments Have Sun Porches, Balconies, or Lanais
- Aesthetically Pleasing Building and Lush, Manicured Grounds
- Inviting Outdoor Spaces for Exercise, Dining, or Just Relaxing
- Lovely Dining Room Serving Chef-Prepared Meals
- Multipurpose Great Room for Entertainment, Presentations and Gatherings
- Large Windows for Light, Bright Spaces
- Fitness Center
- Individually Controlled Heating and Air Conditioning
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Washer and Dryer Hook Ups
- Ample Closet Space
- Smoke Alarm and Sprinkler System
- Heated Swimming Pool and Patio
- Comfortable Conversation Areas
- Well-Stocked Library
- Happy Hour Social Club Room
- Individual Mailboxes
- 24-hour staffing
- Emergency call system
- On-site RNs / LPNs
- Medication Care Managers
- Activities of Daily Living Assistance
- Wellness Nurse
- Activity Director
- On Call Doctor (2 days per week)
- On Call Podiatrist
- On Call Occupational Therapist
- On Call Speech Therapist
- On Call Physical Therapist